Please Read Carefully, Keep This Page For Your Records
Attendance at one of the Camp Counselor & Staff Orientations is required. You will receive the dates of these two training sessions once you are approved as a counselor or for staff.
The qualifications of a camp counselor/staff are:
- Must be 20 years of age
- Submit your application online to the Camp Board Director by May 15th
- Have your pastor fill out our pastoral reference form online to be submited to Malorri Seamon, Camp Board Director, by June 1st
- Be ready at any random moment to play, eat, laugh, and worship with our campers
- All hands on deck—be ready to serve one another at all times
The responsibilities of a camp counselor are:
- Consider your abilities to pray with a student, lead your cabin group in Bible exploration and spiritual conversation, and/or share your faith experience with campers—a counselor would be expected to be comfortable with all of these
- Hang with your campers—being responsible for their safety and connectivity
- Accompany campers to activities and be ready to interact with them
- View mealtime as a “family time”; sit together, talk together, and be together
- Adults can come for $105. This amount must be paid on the first day of camp.
Thank you for your application. You will be notified as soon as your application is processed.
Camp or Registration Questions?
7901 South 655 Road
Quapaw, OK 74363