Submit your Statistics
To make sure you are getting your church statistics in on time and using the correct process,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure you are on the monthly email list.
Approved by the DAB:
The Kansas City District encourages churches to count online attendance with the following criteria:
- A ‘view’ can be counted if at least ½ of the service is watched.
- Recommend counting views through Tuesday of each week.
- Many platforms will offer information for length of views.
- Each view may be counted as up to 2 attendees for online attendance.
- Current data reflects online multipliers from 1.4 – 2.7.
- Church demographics may call for a lower multiplier.
- Each church is encouraged to reach out to online viewers in the following ways.
- During live stream (i.e., ‘chat’)
- Seek an online registration
- Prayer requests
- Post-service follow-up.
- ‘Share’ service as means of outreach.
Board of General Superintendents Recommendations Regarding Counting Online Worship Attendance
Thank you for your diligence!